The Department of Midwifery, Child & Community Nursing, based on our Chelmsford Campus, is currently looking to appoint additional External Examiners to support a full range of Prescribing Modules, including:
• Non Medical Prescribing/Advanced Non Medical Prescribing (V300)
• Community Formulary Prescribing (V150)
• Community Practitioner Nurse Prescribing (V100)
These modules are offered at a range of different academic level (level 6 and level 7) and our assessment panels are normally held on the Chelmsford campus.
Letters of application are invited, together with CV by 5pm on Monday 10 July 2017. In addition, confirmation should be sought that:
• The current employing HEI has a minimum of 5 FTE category A submissions in the current RAE with 50% of activity being recorded as greater than 2*
• the applicant has had no formal links with Anglia Ruskin in the last five years (please note: this does not include acting as an external panel member at approval events) and;
• that s/he is willing to work within a two-tier (level 6 and level 7) assessment system.
• That a relevant prescribing qualification is held relating to the range of prescribing modules along with appropriate academic examining experience.
For further information or informal discussion about the post, please contact;
Louise Jenkins email@example.com (0845 196 4692).
Please address all written correspondence to:
Deputy Head of Department, Midwifery, Child & Community Nursing
Faculty of Health, Social Care & Education
Anglia Ruskin University
2nd Floor William Harvey Building
Bishop Hall Road