The Department of Adult & Mental Health Nursing is currently looking to appoint additional External Examiners to support a full range of Adult and Mental Health courses including:
- Pre-registration nursing (BSc)
- Post-registration BSc top-up courses
- Return to Professional Practice
- A full range of CPD modules including diabetes, long term conditions, burns & plastics
- MSc Mental Health
A full induction programme is provided together with annual remuneration on completion of report and reimbursement of travel expenses. Our assessment panels are normally held on the Chelmsford campus
Letters of application are invited, together with CV by Friday 30 November 2015. In addition, confirmation should be sought that:
- The applicant is currently employed in an institution that achieved at least 50% of submissions rated at 2* and above in the relevant REF 2014 Unit of Assessment, with a minimum of 5 FTE staff entered.
- The applicant has had no formal links with Anglia Ruskin in the last five years (nb: this does not include acting as an external panel member at approval events) and;
- That s/he is willing to work within a two-tier assessment system.
If further information is required, please contact Melanie Bird: email@example.com (0845 196 4114).
Please address all written correspondence to:
Deputy Head of Department
Adult and Mental Health Nursing
Faculty of Health, Social Care & Education
Anglia Ruskin University
2nd Floor William Harvey Building
Bishop Hall Road
Telephone Number: 0845 196 4114