University of the West of England, Bristol, Department of Allied Health Professions, is seeking to appoint an external examiner for modules within our Physiotherapy Programme. The tenure of this post will be 4 years starting from 1st October 2015.
The following current modules are expected to be part of the examiners portfolio:
- Foundation for Physiotherapy Practice (Starting 2015)
- Cardio Respiratory Rehabilitation and Management
- MSK Rehabilitation and Management
- Long Term Conditions – Effective Collaborative Working (Starting 2017)
- Complex Conditions in Multiple Settings
- Service Improvement – A Collaborative Approach
- Evidence Based Physiotherapy (Starting 2016)
- Evidence Work Based Learning
Applications will be accepted from individuals with the relevant professional experience.
Applicants must be on the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy external examiner register.
All appointments are subject to meeting the University’s criteria for the appointment of external examiners.
We are unable to accept applications from the following Universities for this post:
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Oxford Brookes University
Further information regarding the role of the External Examiner at UWE can be found at http://www1.uwe.ac.uk/aboutus/departmentsandservices/professionalservices/academicservices/qualitymanagement/externalexaminerresources.aspx
Please submit a CV and covering letter to Shan.Aguilar-Stone@uwe.ac.uk by the closing date.
For more information contact Shan Aguilar-Stone on 0117 3288483 or via above email
Closing Date: Friday March 6th 2015