The Faculty of Health, Education and Life Sciences is seeking an External Examiner for its PG Cert/PG Dip/MSc Radiography, PG Cert Breast Interventional Techniques and PG Cert Breast Image Reporting from October 2015. The mammography awards are delivered by the Nottingham International Breast Education Centre.
The post holder would be responsible for overseeing the quality and parity of the suite of level 7 modules offered as either stand alone or towards a named award. They would receive samples of students’ work from the January and September enrolment.
This would be a sample of a cohort, representing a range of marks and all fails. Exam Boards are normally held in January, June and September. The work the postholder would be assessing is related to the following awards:
- PG Cert Radiography
- PG Gert Radiography (Appendicular Reporting)
- PG Cert Radiography (Axial Reporting)
- PG Cert Radiography (Adult Chest and Abdomen Reporting)
- PG Cert Radiography (CT Head Reporting)
- PG Cert Radiography (Computed Tomography)
- PG Dip Radiography
- PG Dip Radiography (Image Reporting)
- MSc Radiography
- PG Cert Breast Interventional Techniques
- PG Cert Breast Image Reporting
The post holder will be expected to review assessment briefs prior to launch to the students and attend the Subject Quality Forum which is held in conjunction with the January Exam Board.
For further information, please contact Louise Small, the Programme Director email@example.com tel. 0121 202 4251
For an application form, please contact Jane Binks firstname.lastname@example.org tel 0121 331 7181