We are seeking to appoint an External Examiner with effect from September 2016
Interested applicants must have experience of external examining in at least one other Higher Education Institution.
The vacancy is for our paramedic related Programmes:
- CertHE Pre-Hospital and Emergency Care Programme and our
- Practice Development Framework including Paramedic Practice Programmes within this framework
Please note that we are unable to accept applications from you if:
- You are a current external examiner within the University of Cumbria or have been in the previous four years if you have served a four year term with us previously
- You are currently professionally involved with members of the programme team
- You have been employed within the previous five years by the University, or its predecessor St. Martin’s College, or at one of its associate institutions.
Information on the external examining role at the University of Cumbria is available via the following link:
If you would like further information, please contact
Stewart Ralph, Programme Leader, Stewart.Ralph@cumbria.ac.uk
To apply please email your CV to Stewart Ralph at the above email address.