Edge Hill University, Faculty of Health and Social Care, is seeking to appoint an External Examiner to its Pre-Registration Nursing Programme Learning Disabilities:
Vacancy Ref: PRE 57
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Learning Disabilities)
- MSc Nursing (Pre-Registration Learning Disabilities)
- MNSW Learning Disabilities Nursing & Social Work
The external examiner would be responsible for all Learning Disabilities field-specific modules within these awards, together with some generic nursing modules which may contribute to awards in other fields of nursing.
Successful applicants would be appointed with immediate effect for a term of four years, and would be joining an established and supportive external examiner team. External Examiners are required to attend Module Assessment Boards and to complete an annual report. External Examiners are also invited to engage with students in practice.
If you would like to discuss specific information relating to the programmes, please contact:
- Paula Keating (Programme Co-ordinator – Nursing), email@example.com, 01695 657031
- Joann Kiernan (Senior Lecturer – Learning Disabilities), firstname.lastname@example.org, 01695 657094
All applicants must be a qualified and registered Learning Disabilities Nurse and have an academic qualification at Masters Level or above.
All appointments are subject to meeting the University’s criteria for the appointment of external examiners.
Interested individuals should send their CV, quoting the reference of the vacancy, to:
Quality Assurance Administrator
Faculty of Health and Social Care
Edge Hill University