We are seeking to appoint an External Examiner for our portfolio of Non-Medical Prescribing modules that students may take as part of a PgCert in Independent and Supplementary Prescribing, a PgCert in Clinically Enhanced Independent Prescribing or as stand alone modules, within the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health at Coventry University. The appointment will be for 4 years September 2018 to September 2022.
We view the role of External Examiner as central to our quality assurance and enhancement procedures. You will assist in assuring that the standards across modules are appropriate and comparable with similar awards at other UK institutions, and that all assessments are carried out fairly.
We are looking for an External Examiner to be responsible for the following modules:
• Practice Certificate in Independent Prescribing and Supplementary Prescribing 1 (Level 6 and Level 7)
• Practice Certificate in Independent Prescribing and Supplementary Prescribing 2 (Level 6 and Level 7)
• Conversion from Supplementary to Independent Prescribing
• Community Practitioner Nurse Prescribing
• have a professional background in nurse prescribing
• be working at the level of Senior Lecturer (or equivalent) or above
• be working within a Higher Education Institution
If you would like further information please contact Alison Bardsley, firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively if you would like to be considered for this role, please submit a CV to Julie Sellars, email@example.com, by the 3rd August 2018.