We are seeking to appoint an External Examiner for the MSc Advancing Physiotherapy Practice programme, along with several stand-alone CPD modules, within the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health at Coventry University. The appointment will be for 4 years December 2018 to September 2022.
We view the role of External Examiner as central to our quality assurance and enhancement procedures. You will assist in assuring that the standards across modules are appropriate and comparable with similar awards at other UK institutions, and that all assessments are carried out fairly.
We are looking for an External Examiner to be responsible for modules covering the following areas:
• Advancing Cardiorespiratory Practice
• Advancing Musculoskeletal Practice
• Advancing Neurological Practice
• Masters Dissertation (Advancing Physiotherapy Practice)
• Neural Control of Human Behaviour
• Principles of Neuro-rehabilitation
• Injection Therapy (Neurology)
• have a professional background in physiotherapy
• be working at the level of Senior Lecturer (or equivalent) or above
• be working within a Higher Education Institution
If you would like further information please contact Julie Sellars, Principal Lecturer CPD and Postgraduate at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively if you would like to be considered for this role, please submit a CV to the same address by the 12 October 2018.