Edge Hill University, Faculty of Health & Social Care is seeking to engage an External Examiner for the following Programme with effect from October 2018:
- Vacancy ref: PPE 72
- Programme: MSc Advanced Practice
External Examiners are typically placed on the Edge Hill University External Examiners Register for a period of four years. Principle duties normally include;
- Visit the University at the least once a year to moderate assessed coursework and examination scripts
- Attend module assessment boards
- Produce an Annual Report
- Review and approve examination papers that contribute to a student’s final award, and any other assessment material as agreed
- External Examiners are also invited to engage with student’s in practice
All applicants should be working within the advanced practice educational provision and must be a qualified and registered Health Care Professional.
If you would like to discuss specific information relating to the programmes, please contact:
- Eleanor Finney (Senior Lecturer – Nurse Education), 01695 657020, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees and Expenses are payable in line with the University policy. Admission to the University’s External Examiners Register is on the basis of satisfactory completion of the University’s Committee and Personnel approval processes, including Right to Work and Reciprocity Checks. Prospective External Examiners are encouraged to send an expression of interest and CV to Laura Makin, Quality Assurance Administrator (email@example.com) citing the programme title and/or vacancy reference.
Your data will be held and not processed for any purpose other than that for which it has been obtained, in accordance with current Data Protection Legislation until this recruitment process has concluded.