The School of Nursing and midwifery is seeking to appoint an external examiner to oversee suite of commissioned programmes:
- MMedSci Advanced Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- MMedSci Paediatric Nurse Practitioner
It is desirable that the potential examiner would be in a position to oversee both neonatal and paediatric programmes as some units are delivered concurrently. However, we are willing to divide the programmes between two suitably qualified individuals.
The appointment would be for a period of four years from September 2019 and examiners would be expected to:
- Review and approve examination papers
- Review and comment on QA procedures relating to the internal assessment of student work.
- The examiner would also be invited to attend OSCE examinations review non-paper based assessments
- Attend relevant examinations boards/Boards of Study
- Comment on/contribute to programme development
- Write a yearly report
Applications a invited from suitably qualified/experience individuals who should email an expression of interest and CV to:
Expressions of interest and CV should be sent to Mrs Tracey Pacan (Team Leader) at email@example.com