The Faculty of Education, Health and Community are seeking to appoint an External Examiner to join our current External Examiner for the following programmes:
- BA(Hons) Midwifery (156 week programme)
- Examination of the Newborn CPD (Level 6)
- Sexual Health in Practice CPD (Level 6)
- High Dependency Maternity Care CPD (Level 6)
- Complex High Dependency Maternity Care CPD (Level 7)
- Preparation for Professional Midwifery Advocate CPD (Level 7)
Applicants will be required to:
- Have current active NMC registration as a Midwife.
- Be recorded with the NMC as a Lecturer/Teacher and currently employed within a UK AEI university with no formal links with Liverpool John Moores University (LJMU) in the last five years.
- Have previous external examining experience.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced academic staff. All appointments are subject to the candidate meeting the University’s criteria for appointment and are tenured for four years.
Interested individuals are invited to apply by the submission of a CV to:-
Senior Midwifery Lecturer / Professional Midwifery Advocate
School of Nursing and Allied Health
Henry Cotton Building
15-21 Webster Street
Liverpool, L3 2ET.
For an informal discussion or further details please contact Sarah McNamara by email firstname.lastname@example.org and/or telephone 0151 231 4380