Staffordshire University, School of Health and Social Care is seeking to appoint an External Examiner for the following modules which contribute to its Lifelong Learning provision:
- Return to Practice (Levels 5 & 6)
- Care and Management of People with Diabetes Mellitus (Level 6)
- The Principles and Practice of Palliative and End of Life Care (Level 6)
- Management of Pain (Levels 6 & 7)
- Loss, Grief and Bereavement (Level 6)
- Symptom Management in Advanced Disease (Level 6)
The successful applicant would be appointed with effect from October 2017 for a term of 4 years, subject to meeting Staffordshire Universities’ criteria for the appointment of external examiners. The role requires attendance at relevant Award boards and the completion of an annual external examiner report.
Applications are invited from experienced external examiners although academics with no previous experience will also be considered. All applicants should hold a recognised nursing qualification and hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
If you would like further information regarding this post, please contact: Carole Birch, Senior Lecturer on 01743 261136 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in applying, please forward your C.V. to Carole Birch at the above email address by 11th October 2017.