Division of Nursing, Midwifery & Social Work
The University of Manchester is seeking to appoint subject external examiner from October 2018 for the Leadership course unit within the following programmes; Continuing Professional Development and MSc Advanced Leadership for Professional Practice
An external examiner is therefore required for the following subject area at level 7;
- Leadership in Professional Practice
All coursework is electronically submitted by students and is marked online using Grademark and Turnitin. External examiners will be required to use the online moderating process. User guides and support will be available.
The University appointments for external examiners are normally for a period of 4 years.
- Working in a UK HEI with no formal educational links with the University of Manchester in the last 5 years
- Master’s Degree in an area related to the above subject area
- Direct experience of teaching and assessing in the applicable subject area
- Research and publications in related area
Appointments will be made in line with the University of Manchester’s Guidance for External Examiners.
Interested candidates should detail their experience in teaching and assessing in the applicable subject.
Expressions of interest, by CV from suitably qualified and experienced colleagues should be sent by the 30th June 2018 to: email@example.com