The University of Wolverhampton requires an external examiner for a range of modules and courses that we offer for our Post Qualifying and International students. These courses contribute to our undergraduate awards for Continuing Professional Development.
- Diploma HE Nursing Studies (International) (Top up) and
- BSc (Hons) Nursing Studies (International) (Top up)
- MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
The external examiner will be expected to monitor the quality of the coursework across the following modules.
- Simulated Practice for UK based nursing 5HW061
- Developing the role of the Team leader in Nursing 5HW060
- Evolving Health Care Agenda (UK policy) 5HW059
- Enhancing Nursing Practice through Simulation (UK) 6HW123
- The Critical Professional 7HW062
- Long Term Conditions 7HW078
We are seeking candidates whose areas of expertise would enable him or her to monitor the quality of these modules and courses and externally moderate assessed work. External examiners are required to attend at least one assessment board a year and complete an annual report. External examiners are also required to provide comments on proposed modifications and the development of new modules within their area of expertise.
The post is for an initial period of 4 years, starting in 2016-2020
please quote reference RB 11/07/16