Mentor Preparation for the Health Professions (NMC approved).
We are looking for a dedicated individual to undertake the role of external examiner for the above module at Sheffield Hallam University.
Your role & responsibilities would include:
• Attendance for a one day University External Examiners Induction session
• Verification of assessment instruments (coursework and practical briefs)
• External examination of students work: a minimum of 15 submissions of both theory and practice tasks x 5 per year with an associated report.
• Provision of an annual report
• Attendance at subject assessment boards (currently x 3 per year)
You should have appropriate expertise and experience to be able to undertake a role in the assurance of academic standards in Higher Education and NMC Standards to Support Learning and Assessment in Practice (2008)
Please send expressions of interest and an accompanying CV to Cate Johnson (co-module leader) at Sheffield Hallam University at firstname.lastname@example.org.