In response to changing health care climate and new roles within health care this course is currently being re-validated to begin in 2017.
All appointments are subject to the candidate meeting the University’s criteria for appointment. The appointment will be with effect from September 2017, and will be for a minimum period of four years.
The Role of External Examiner is to assure the quality of awards with respect to national standards. Key duties include:
• Advising module assessment boards on the content and standard of assessments
• Moderating samples of examination/essay scripts and other assessed materials
• Attending module assessment boards to approve pass lists and degree classifications
• Advising on academic misconduct and appeal cases
• Submitting an annual report to the University Quality Boards
Interested individuals should send their expressions of interest together with a full academic Curriculum Vitae in the first instance to:
Academic Quality Lead
0208 209 4118