We wish to appoint an external examiner to be part of our CPD external examining team. The successful applicant will take responsibility for a range of level six and level seven modules within the acute care element of our undergraduate and postgraduate CPD framework as listed below:
1. Assessing the acutely ill adult
2. Caring for the acutely ill adult
3. Introduction to physical assessment
4. Introduction to minor illness and urgent care
5. Minor injuries for the nurse practitioner
6. Fundamentals in A&E nursing
7. Minor illness and urgent care assessment and management
8. Minor injury assessment and management
9. Essentials of advanced nursing practice
The suite of modules are available as stand-alone modules or may contribute towards a longer undergraduate or postgraduate award. As an external examiner, you will be expected to external moderate and report on samples of work, attend first tier Subject Assessment Boards three times a year in September, February and June, and write an annual report. We would also expect you to attend our external examiner induction.
Expected start date: Autumn term 2016
Length of appointment: 4 years
For further information please contact us, or if you wish to apply send your letter of application and CV to email@example.com.