We are looking for a qualified individual to undertake the role of external examiner for our BSc programme at the University of Cumbria.
Students on the course specialise in either Nuclear Medicine, Radiotherapy or Radiation Protection (in Diagnostic Radiography).
More information about the course and our department can be found here:
We welcome enquiries from experienced academics associated with the following courses at BSc or Masters level:
- Medical Physics
- Therapeutic Radiography / Radiotherapy
- Diagnostic Radiography
- Nuclear Medicine
- Any strand of Healthcare Science (eg Clinical Engineering, Cardiac Science, Life Sciences, Audiology).
Please note that we are unable to accept applications from you if:
- You are a current external examiner within the University of Cumbria or have been in the previous four years if you have served a four year term with us previously
- You are currently professionally involved with members of the programme team
- You have been employed within the previous five years by the University, or its predecessor St. Martin’s College, or at one of its associate institutions.
Information on the external examining role at the University of Cumbria is available via the following link: http://www.cumbria.ac.uk/AboutUs/Services/AQS/ExtExaminers.aspx
We would be happy to take any informal enquiries and our enthusiastic team would be delighted to work with you. Please contact Dean Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01524 385488.