External examiner for a range of Post Qualifying Modules, Faculty of Health and Wellbeing, University of Wolverhampton.
The University of Wolverhampton requires an external examiner for a range of CPD modules contributing to our undergraduate and postgraduate awards.
The external examiner will be expected to monitor the quality of the coursework across the Modules below:
- 5HW010 Continuing Professional Development Portfolio
- 6HW015 Practice Development
- 6HW016 Continuing Professional Development Portfolio
- 6HW018 Service Improvement Project
- 6HW034 Leadership for Healthcare Practitioners
- 6HW044 The Evolving Health and Social Care Agenda
- 6HW072 improving professional practice
- 7HW026 transforming professional practice modules
- 7HW001 Continuing Professional Development Portfolio
- 7HW002 Practice Development
- 7HW024 Leadership and Management
- 7HW027 The evolving health and social care agenda
- 7HW025 Service Improvement Project
- For 2015-16 only Modules contributing towards BSc (Hons) Armed Forces and Combat Medicine degree ( 5HW023, 5HW014, 5HW013, 6HW048. 6HW047 Emergency Care in Action)
We are seeking candidates whose areas of expertise would enable him or her to monitor the quality of these courses and externally moderate assessed work. External examiners are required to attend at least one assessment board a year and complete an annual report. External examiners are also required to provide comments on proposed modifications and the development of new modules within their area of expertise.
The post is for an initial period of 4 years, starting in 2015-2019.
Interested persons should send their CV to Faculty of Education Health and Wellbeing Quality team FEHWQuality@wlv.ac.uk or for any other information contact Ann Saxon Head of Academic Business and Workforce Development