External examiner for a range of Post Qualifying Modules, Faculty of Health and Wellbeing, University of Wolverhampton.
The University of Wolverhampton requires an external examiner for a range of CPD modules contributing to our undergraduate and postgraduate awards.
The external examiner will be expected to monitor the quality of the coursework across the Modules below:
- 7HW056 Theories and models of commissioning
- 7HW057 Applied Commissioning
- 7HW058 Leading and Delivering Quality through Commissioning
- 7HW059 Market Shaping and Mapping
- 7WB005 Career and Personal Development Planning
- 7WB001- Work based learning Unit
- 7WB002 –Work Based Learning Unit
- 7WB003 – Work Based Learning Unit
We are seeking candidates whose areas of expertise would enable him or her to monitor the quality of these courses and externally moderate assessed work. External examiners are required to attend at least one assessment board a year and complete an annual report. External examiners are also required to provide comments on proposed modifications and the development of new modules within their area of expertise.
The post is for an initial period of 4 years, starting in 2015-2019.
Interested persons should send their CV to Faculty of Education Health and Wellbeing Quality team FEHWQuality@wlv.ac.uk or for any other information contact Ann Saxon Head of Academic Business and Workforce Development firstname.lastname@example.org