External examiner for a range of Health Awards, Faculty of Health and Wellbeing, University of Wolverhampton.
The University of Wolverhampton requires an external examiner for a range of courses contributing to our Post Qualifying Health awards for Advanced Clinical Practice and International Nursing Studies.
The external examiner will be expected to monitor the quality of the coursework across the Modules and Courses below:
• MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
• BSc Hons International Nursing Studies
• 5HW024 Tissue Viability and Wound Care
• 5HW059 The Evolving Health and Social Care Agenda
• 5HW060 Developing the role of the Team Leader in Nursing
• 6HW123 Enhancing Nursing Practice through Simulation (UK)
• 7HW062 The Critical Professional
• 7HW066 Diabetology
• 7HW078 Long Term Conditions
• 7HW108 Leadership and Governance for Advanced Clinical Practice
• 7NH015 Health Assessment for Advanced Clinical Practice
• 7NH016 Clinical Reasoning for Advanced Clinical Practice
• 7NH017 The Essence of Nursing
We are seeking candidates whose areas of expertise in advanced clinical practice would enable him or her to monitor the quality of these courses and externally moderate assessed work. External examiners are required to attend at least one assessment board a year and complete an annual report. External examiners are also required to provide comments on proposed modifications and the development of new modules within their area of expertise.
The post is for an initial period of 4 years, starting in 2018 – 2022.
Interested persons should send their CV to following e-mail address FEHWquality@wlv.ac.uk quoting reference RB 17.4.18
Closing date is 4 May 2018