University of the West of England, Bristol, Department of Allied Health Professions, is seeking to appoint an external examiner for modules within our Undergraduate Diagnostic Imaging Programme.
The following modules are expected to be part of the examiners portfolio:
- Patient Health and Well-Being in Radiography
- Research Methods for Radiography
- Research Project for Radiography
- Advanced Diagnostic Imaging Studies
- Intermediate Diagnostic Imaging Studies
- Science and Instrumentation in Diagnostic Imaging
- Fundamentals of Radiographic Image Interpretation
- Diagnostic Imaging Clinical Practice 1
- Care of the patient in clinical imaging
- Foundation of radiographic Imaging
Applications will be accepted from individuals with the relevant professional experience.
All appointments are subject to meeting the University’s criteria for the appointment of external examiners.
We are unable to accept applications from the following Universities for this post:
- Canterbury Christ Church University
- University of Cumbria
- Queen Margaret University
- Cardiff University
Tenure: 4 years – Starting from October 1st 2015
Further information regarding the role of the External Examiner at UWE can be found at http://www1.uwe.ac.uk/aboutus/departmentsandservices/professionalservices/academicservices/qualitymanagement/externalexaminerresources.aspx
Please submit a CV and covering letter to Karen.Dunmall@uwe.ac.uk by the closing date.
For more information contact Karen Dunmall on 0117 3288903 or via above email.
Closing Date: Friday March 13th 2015