The field of ‘Critical and Specialist Care’, at the Department of Nursing, Faculty of Health and Life Sciences, Oxford Brookes University, is seeking to appoint an external examiner for the following postgraduate and undergraduate honors level post registration programmes:
- Post Graduate Certificate in Adult Intensive Care Practice
- Post Graduate Certificate in Emergency Nursing
- Post Graduate Certificate in Renal and Urology Practice
- Post Graduate Certificate in Cardiorespiratory Practice
- Post Graduate Certificate in Orthopaedic Practice
- Post Graduate Certificate in Acute Care of the Older Person with Frailty
- Undergraduate course in Assessment and Management of the Deteriorating Patient
The successful applicant would be appointed with effect from August / September 2018 for a term of four years, and would be joining another external examiner to share the workload for the above courses. External examiners are requested to attend Subject Exam Boards each semester (twice per year) and to complete an annual report. External examiners are also required to provide comments on proposed modifications to modules and the development of new modules, within their area of expertise.
If you would like to discuss specific information relating to the above programmes, please contact: Louise Stayt, email@example.com, 01865 482612.
If interested in the above position, you should send a copy of your CV, to the above e-mail address, or post to:
Subject Co-ordinator Critical and Specialist Care
Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
Oxford Brookes University
Jack Straws Lane