The University of Manchester is seeking to appoint a new external examiner to oversee its CPD provision for the Multiprofessional Support for Learning and Assessment in Practice (Mentorship).
This programme is predominantly provided at undergraduate level 6, but is increasingly accessed at postgraduate level 7.
There are at least 5 intakes per year – over both Semester 1 and Semester 2 with a max of 60 students.
The University appointments for external examiners are normally for a period of 4 years.
- Working in a UK HEI with knowledge of assessment frameworks
- No formal educational links with the University of Manchester in the last 5 years
- Familiarity with the mentorship framework
- Masters Degree in a related area
- Research and publications in a related area
Appointments will be made in line with the University of Manchester’s Code of Practice for External Examiners