We wish to appoint an external examiner to be part of our CPD external examining team. The successful applicant will take responsibility for a range of level six and level seven modules within the acute care element of our undergraduate and postgraduate CPD framework as listed below.
- Assessing the Acutely Ill Adult
- Caring for the Acutely Ill Adult
- Introduction to Physical Assessment
- Introduction to Minor Illness and Urgent Care
- Minor Injuries for the Nurse Practitioner
- Fundamentals in A&E Nursing
- Physical Assessment and Decision Making
- Minor Illness and Urgent Care Assessment and Management
- Minor Injury Assessment and Management
- Essentials of Advanced Nursing Practice
This suite of modules are available as stand-alone modules or may contribute towards a longer undergraduate or postgraduate award.
As an External Examiner, you will be expected to: externally moderate and report on samples of work; attend first tier subject assessment boards three times a year in September, February and June and write an annual report. We would also expect you to attend our External Examiners’ Induction.