The University of Wolverhampton requires an external examiner for a range of modules contributing to our continuing professional development undergraduate awards
The external examiner will be expected to monitor the quality of the coursework across the modules below:
- 6HW011 Leading and Delivering Specialist Care
- 6HW013 Co-ordinating Care in the Specialist Setting
- 6HW014 Enhancing Care in the Specialist Setting
- 6HW017 Supporting Long Term Care
- 6HW019 Tissue Viability Theory
- 6HW020 Evidence Based Practice in Infection Prevention and Control
We are seeking candidates whose areas of expertise would enable him or her to monitor the quality of these courses and externally moderate assessed work. External examiners are required to attend at least one assessment board a year and complete an annual report. External examiners are also required to provide comments on proposed modifications and the development of new modules within their area of expertise.
The post is for an initial period of 4 years, starting in 2017-2021.
Interested persons should send their CV to following e-mail address FEHWquality@wlv.ac.uk quoting reference Ref RB 19.4.17
Closing date is 17th May 2017