The School of Health & Human Sciences at the University of Essex is seeking to appoint an external examiner for our Continuing Professional Development courses. These courses form part of our wider CPD provision within the School and feed into a range of our flexible undergraduate and postgraduate pathways. All modules and programmes are multi-disciplinary in nature. We are looking to appoint an examiner to the following programmes;
• MSc Health Management – Modular Pathway programme
And to the following modules at level 6 and 7:
• HS640 Leadership In Health and Social Care
• HS634 Advanced Clinical Decision Making for Evidence Based Practice
The current External Examiners for these courses completed their period of office in June 2014.
Whilst applications from experienced External Examiners would be preferred anyone with appropriate educational and professional experience would be considered.
The appointment will be for four years from Oct 2014 and the commitment required is as follows:
• Two examination Boards per year (usually April and September) and the submission of annual External Examiner’s Report.
• To review coursework throughout the year
• Engage with the programme team in the continuous development of the programmes
For informal inquires please contact Vikki-Jo Scott, CPD Lead, email@example.com telephone 01206 874487
Applications should be accompanied by a C.V. to Ms Denise Green Senior School Administrator, School of Health & Human Sciences, University of Essex, Kimmy Eldridge Building, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester CO4 3SQ (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday 13 October 2014.