The appointment will be from August/September 2015 for a period of 4 years.
• Graduate Certificate in Cancer Nursing
• Graduate Certificate in Palliative Care Nursing
• Essentials of Cancer Care
• End of Life Care
• Advanced Communication and Supportive Relationships
• Care of the Patient Receiving Chemotherapy
• Diploma in Higher Education in Palliative Care (Nairobi Hospice)
Applications are invited from academics with cancer care and/or palliative care experience. External examiners are required to attend Subject Examination Committees and to complete an annual report. External examiners are also required to provide comments on curriculum development and review.
Information for External Examiners at the University is available at:
To discuss this position, please contact Verna Lavender, Subject co-ordinator at:
Tel: 01865 483921
To express your interest, please send your CV by e-mail or to the following address:
Dr Verna Lavender
Subject Co-ordinator Cancer Care and Palliative Care,
Senior Lecturer in Cancer Care,
MR1/04, Faculty of Health and Life Sciences,
Oxford Brookes University,
Jack Straws Lane, Marston,
Oxford, OX3 0FL.