The School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedic Practice is seeking to appoint an external examiner to contribute to the newly approved BSc Paramedic Practice course
Interested applicants should preferably have had experience of external examining in at least one other Higher Education Institution. The appointment will be with effect from September 2020 and tenure will normally be for a period of four years.
- Working in a UK HEI with no formal links to Robert Gordon University in the last 5 years
- Current registration with the HCPC as a paramedic
- Formal teaching qualification
- Experience if teaching and assessing in the applicable subject area
- Research and public output
- Appointments will be made in line with University processes.
For informal enquiries please contact: James Brogan, Academic Team Lead, Paramedic Practice: email@example.com
To apply please send you CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org