The School of Health and Social Care at the University of Gloucestershire is seeking to appoint an External Examiner to support all undergraduate modules within our BSc Course in Mental Health Nursing. This course was launched in September 2018 and is now in its third year. Further details about the course can be found on our University of Gloucestershire Website at: https://www.glos.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/num/pages/nursing-mental-health-bsc-hons.aspx
The University of Gloucestershire offers a variety of support to External Examiners which includes an official External Examiner Induction. Further support is provided by the Academic Subject Lead, the Academic Course Lead, Module Leaders and Programme Administrators.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- They must have appropriate professional expertise and experience that is relevant to Mental Health Nursing.
- They must have a Mental Health Nursing qualification that is registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- They should be employed within a university appointment.
- They must not have been a University of Gloucestershire External Examiner or an employee of the University in the last 5 years.
- They need to have a commitment to interprofessional education and will ideally have previous External Examining experience.
For inquiries, please contact Melsina Makaza (Academic Course Lead for the BSc Mental Health Nursing Course) via email: email@example.com