The School of Health and Social Care at Teesside University is seeking to appoint an External Examiner from 1st January 2017. The modules to be examined would be from the following:
- CCH2031-N Understanding Safeguarding Children and Young People
- CCH3044-N Developing Knowledge and Understanding of Safeguarding Children and Young People
- CCH3077-N Managing Symptoms in Minor Childhood Illness
- CCH3090-N Neonatal Special and High Dependency Care
- CCH3091-N Neonatal Intensive Care
- CCH3094-N Enhancing Competency for Nurses Working with Children and Young People who have High Dependency Nursing Needs
- CCH3096-N Paediatric Physical Skills
- CCH4039-N Achieving Competence for Nurses Working with Children and Young People who have High Dependency Nursing Needs
- CCH4041-N Achieving Symptom Management in Minor Childhood Illness
- CCH4043-N Advancing Paediatric Physical Assessment Skills
Any enquiries in regards to the above mentioned modules please contact Anne Finnegan, A.Finnegan@tees.ac.uk.
Applications are invited for this vacancy from suitably qualified and relevant registered nurse.
If you would like to apply, or need further information, then please forward your Curriculum Vitae to:
School of Health and Social Care,