Allied and Public Health professions are at the heart of health and wellbeing, working separately and interprofessionally in integrated teams, with the BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science programme educating the future workforce, assessing, treating and referring patients at the frontline of healthcare.
We are currently wishing to recruit an external examiner for the paramedic science programme due to the completion of tenure of our existing External Examining member.
We currently have four intakes of students undertaking their studies, (April 2016, April 2017, Sept 2017 and Sept 2018) with the next cohort due to start in September 2019.
Information regarding the programme
• Programme title –BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science
• Intakes per year -1 per academic year
• Approximate number of students- 60
• Number of exam boards per year – 4
We welcome applicants who hold the following qualifications:
• Qualifications – first degree in Para-medicine
• Current registration with HCPC
• Be able to demonstrable academic career in a field of study linked to our professional portfolio which involves experience as a subject or programme manager (e.g. Head of Department, Programme Director, Professional Lead, Senior Lecturer)
• Working towards a higher degree
• Significant research record of national standing
• Experience of external examining
Contact for informal enquiries:
Karen Lumsden, Programme Director BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science
School of Allied Health Professions, Faculty of Health & Well-Being, Canterbury Christ Church University, Medway Campus, Rowan Williams Building, Room RWs38, 30 Pembroke Ct, Chatham Maritime, Chatham Kent ME4 4UF
Tel 01227 922105 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications and accompanying CV should be should be submitted directly to: email@example.com