Ref RB 27.3.17
External examiner for a range of BSc (hons) Emergency Practitioner (top up) Faculty of Health and Wellbeing, University of Wolverhampton.
The University of Wolverhampton requires an external examiner for a range of modules contributing to our undergraduate BSc (hons) Emergency Practitioner (top up) award.
The external examiner will be expected to monitor the quality of the coursework across the modules below:
- 6HW011 Leading and Delivering Specialist Care
- 6HW013 Co-ordinating Care in the Specialist Setting
- 6HW014 Enhancing Care in the Specialist Setting
- 6HW067 Minor Injuries for Emergency Practitioners
- 6HW068 Minor Illness for Emergency Practitioners
- 6HW069 Emergency Care of the Child
- 6HW071 Theory into Practice for Emergency Practitioners (Minor Injury)
- 6HW073 Theory into practice for Emergency Practitioners (Minor Illness)
- 7HL002 Clinical Examination
- 7HL003 Clinical Investigation
- 7HL004 Clinical Intervention
- 7HL005 Advanced Clinical Practice
- 7HL006 Paediatric Emergency Care
- 7HL007 Elder Emergency care
We are seeking candidates whose areas of expertise would enable him or her to monitor the quality of these courses and externally moderate assessed work. External examiners are required to attend at least one assessment board a year and complete an annual report. External examiners are also required to provide comments on proposed modifications and the development of new modules within their area of expertise.
The post is for an initial period of 4 years, starting in 2017-2021
Interested persons should send their CV to following e-mail address FEHWquality@wlv.ac.uk quoting reference Ref RB 27.3.17
Closing date is 24th April 2017