Canterbury Christ Church University are seeking an External examiner for BSc Hons Diagnostic Radiography, .
Please contact Lee.email@example.com for further details.
- Applicants must be currently registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- External Examiners should not have previous close involvement with the institution
- External Examiners should not come from an institution where a member of the Programme/Module Team is an External Examiner.
- External Examiners should not come from the institution of the External Examiner they are replacing.
BSc Diagnostic Radiography Modules include:
- Professional Identity
- Science of Radiographic Practice
- Radiographic Principles 1 and 2
- Preliminary Clinical Evaluation 1, 2 and 3
- Human body 1 and 2
- Working in an Interprofessional Context
- Justification, Optimisation & Limitation
- Human Body: Pathology
- Using Evidence
- Understanding Complexity in Radiographic Practice
- Specialist Imaging Modalities
- Transition to Registration
- Leadership, practice development and entrepreneurialism
- Research project