The School of Health and Social Care at Teesside University is seeking to appoint an External Examiner from September 2019 for the BSc (Hons) Dental Hygiene / Dental Therapy programme.
This position is for modules from Level 4 to level 6 and includes:
- Clinical Concepts of Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy
- Aetiology and Management of Oral Disease
- Development of Restorative Skills
- Dental Radiography and Radiology
- Clinical Therapy for the Dental Hygienist and Therapist
- Dental Hygienist and Therapist Clinical Development
- Dissertation: Using Evidence to Improve Oral Health
- Developing Leadership and Management Skills for the Dental Hygienist and Therapist
Applications are invited for this vacancy from suitably qualified and experienced Registered Dental Therapists.
If you would like to apply, or need further information, then please forward your Curriculum Vitae to:
Course Leader BSc (Hons) DH/DT
School of Health and Social Care,