The University of Bolton, School of Nursing and Midwifery, is seeking to appoint an external examiner for our BSc (Hons) Business Management: Health and Social Care (top-up) (Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship). External examiners will be expected to:
- Be employed in Higher Education
- Previous external examiner experience
- Moderate samples of students work and other related assessed material, advising the programme team on the content and standard of assessments
- Submit moderation reports and annual external examiner reports
- Liaise with other external examiners at the University.
External examiner appointments are typically for a period of four years. Applicants with relevant experience and knowledge of management and leadership nursing education within the Healthcare context is required.
The appointment will be required to commence in post from September 2020.
To apply for this post please email a copy of your CV or for further information contact Dr Trish Houghton at T.A.Houghton@bolton.ac.uk