Department of Allied Health Professions, University of the West of England
We are seeking an external examiner to support some CPD modules and our MSc Radiotherapy and Oncology (Pre-reg) programme. The post will be for 4 years commencing on 1 October 2017 and includes the need to attend various examination boards.
To apply for the role, please send your expression of interest and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number AHP-003 in the subject.
Closing date for applications: Friday 6 January 2017
The subject cluster requires a Field External Examiner to represent a range of academic perspectives within the
- Radiotherapy and Oncology subject area, and may cover the following postgraduate level modules:
- Science and Technology in radiotherapy
- Principles of Oncology and Radiotherapy
- Radiotherapy and Oncology Practice
- Research Methods in Radiotherapy
- Radiotherapy and Oncology Theory and Practice
- Complex Issues in Radiotherapy and Oncology Practice
- Communications Skills in Cancer and Palliative care
All appointments are subject to meeting the University’s criteria for the appointment of external examiners.
We particularly encourage applications from members of Black and Minority Ethnic communities, as this group is currently underrepresented among external examiners.
The External examiners operational guide can be accessed by using this link http://www2.uwe.ac.uk/services/Marketing/about-us/cas/EE-ID-Ex-Exam-Operational-Guide.pdf
You will be required to attend examination boards during the year and complete an annual report.
Due to potential conflicts of interest, we are unable to accept applications for this post from the following Institutions:
- London South Bank University