Advanced Professional Practice (APP)
Enhanced Professional Practice (EPP)
Management of the Critically Ill
The post will require consideration of portfolios and assessments related to several modules of study.
Programmes and Modules:
1. Advanced Professional Practice (Level 7) and Enhanced Professional Practice (Level 6):
- Managing Yourself and Leading Others – Level 6 and 7
- Transforming the Service – Level 6 and 7
- Service Improvement Project – Level 7 only
- Innovation in Practice – Level 6 and 7
- Using Evidence to Lead and Advance Practice – Level 6 and 7
2. Management of the Critically Ill modules:
- Module One – Level 6 and 7
- Module Two – Level 6 and 7
The appointments are to commence Spring 2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced academic staff. The successful applicant will be invited to attend an induction event prior to commencement of the role via Teams.
Responsibilities include: commenting on draft assessment guidelines, commenting on draft examination papers, reviewing samples of students’ work, attending meetings of examiners (up to two per year), and submitting an annual report.
Please send expressions of interest in the form of a CV to Robbie Meehan, LTS Manager on email@example.com
Closing Date : 31 January 2021.