The School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work at Canterbury Christ Church University is seeking 2 experienced academics to act as External Assessors for the approval of the following programmes:
- Foundation Degree Nursing Associate
- BSc (Hons) Nurse Apprenticeship Route (Adult)
- BSc (Hons) Nurse Apprenticeship Route (Mental Health)
You would need to be available on the 11th / 12th June 2019 to attend the Approval event. (subject to NMC confirmation )
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience in the relevant academic field for which you are applying (Adult, or Mental Health Nursing) and hold a higher degree.
- Interest in work based learning or apprenticeship programmes.
- A significant academic career which involves experience as a subject or programme manager (e.g. head of school, programme director, pathway director, professional lead), or significant research record of national standing.
- Relevant professional experience where the field of study has a professional or vocational context and, where appropriate, professional registration.
Please submit your CV to Dr Claire Thurgate by Friday 22nd March or for further information, please contact Helen Hatter Programme Director Nursing Associate (firstname.lastname@example.org ) 01227783049; Ann Newman Programme Director Degree Nurse Apprenticeship (email@example.com) 01227 862799; Dr Claire Thurgate, Head of the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work at 01227 863629