The University of Wolverhampton are seeking an External Advisor for the validation of our planned SCPHN Health Visiting/School Nursing Apprenticeships programme, which we are planning for commencement of delivery in September 2021, alongside advising on revalidation of our existing SCPHN Health Visiting/School Nursing undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
External Advisor nominees should have:
- Relevant subject expertise of SCPHN education
- Knowledge of higher education, apprenticeships and liaising with practice partners
To preserve integrity of the process, External Advisors nominees should not:
- Be a current External Examiners for the University;
- Have been employed within the previous five years at the University (including as an External Examiner);
- Be currently employed at any of the University’s Associate Partners
If you satisfy the above criteria and would like to support the validation as an External Advisor, please submit your CV to FEHWQuality@wlv.ac.uk and quote the following reference code: Please quote Ref no: EA SCPHN
If you require further information about the role please contact: Dr Julian Barratt, Head of Department of Post-Registration Education (Julian.Barratt@wlv.ac.uk).