The National Council for Osteopathic Research (NCOR) has successfully established a firm foundation for osteopathic research development that is shaping osteopathic practice and training.
A coalition of stakeholder organisations concerned with the quality of patient care, NCOR is seeking a Director to build on the organisation’s achievements and provide strategic leadership.
- Managing and developing the National Council for Osteopathic Research.
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders to foster osteopathic research.
- Leading the NCOR Research Council and executive to develop and deliver the organisation’s objectives.
- Acting as the advocate for NCOR and osteopathic research activity.
- Devising strategies for promoting research awareness and research activity amongst osteopaths.
The Candidate should have:
- A strong interest in developing osteopathic research capacity.
- Demonstrable experience of successful leadership in healthcare, healthcare education, research or public policy development.
- A University-based academic or health policy background of national standing in their subject or profession.
An honorarium of £12,000 is offered for an anticipated time commitment of 1 day per week.
The appointment is for an initial three-year term.
NCOR is looking to fill this role by May 2021, to start October 2021
For an information pack and details regarding the application process, please email email@example.com
For an informal discussion about this role, contact Maurice Cheng, NCOR Chair, on 07710 318083, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received by 30 April 2021. Interviews will be held in May 2021.