The College of Human and Health Sciences is seeking an external examiner for the BSc (Hons) Community Health Studies Specialist Practice Award for Community Children’s Nursing.
The external examiner is asked to look at a sample of the assessments and report on:
- the administration of the programme
- the standards and consistency of internal marking
- the standards of student performance
- the extent to which the regulations and processes of the University are correctly applied and adhered to
- whether the academic standards of the programme are appropriate
- examples of good practice identified
You would be asked to attend one examination board per year and submit an annual report following this.
Essential Criteria: Experience of delivering community children’s nursing programmes
Current NMC registration on the appropriate part of the register
Desirable Criteria: Previous experience as an external examiner
Date of appointment: September 2015 – September 2018
For expressions of interest, further information on the modules or to submit your CV, please contact Siân Hoskins, on 01792 295318 or by email at email@example.com