1 x Associate Professor in Medical/Health Statistics
1 x Associate Professor in Safeguarding and Enhancing Health Equalities
1 x Associate Professor in Therapeutic Interventions
Edinburgh Napier University is home to forward-thinking people inspired by the world around them. We create and support personalised learning and research opportunities that develop talent and solutions that really work and matter in today’s and tomorrow’s world.
Edinburgh Napier is a truly international University with over 18,000 students from 110 countries. As one of Scotland’s top universities for graduate employability with 95.2% (HESA 2014), this is our testament of commitment to teaching and research.
The School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Care is one of the largest providers of nursing and midwifery education in Scotland and a significant provider in the UK. Uniquely in Scotland, the School offers midwifery and all four fields of practice in nursing: adult, child health, mental health and learning disabilities.
You will contribute to the leadership of the relevant theme towards the achievement of our strategic goals, which are to improve student experience, increase research income/outputs, increase postgraduate student numbers (taught and research) and employability.
You must have:
• Qualification in relevant discipline at least to postgraduate level.
• Professional qualifications relevant to discipline.
• Evidence of a professional academic and research profile alongside a commitment to sustained continuous professional/academic development.
• Sufficient breadth and depth of experience in specialism to develop high quality teaching/learning and research programmes and have experience of research led teaching and/or training.
• Demonstrable evidence of a teaching specialisation.
To see full advert/role profile, and to apply, see University website