*Closing date extended until 20 November 2020*
Shape a rewarding experience that fosters professional excellence
From delivering industry-leading teaching, to enhancing the portfolio delivery and growth, you will champion the professional requirements and standards of this tough but rewarding profession. Continually monitoring quality and improvement to foster the very best learner performance, you will be part of the Senior Management Team committed to realising the vision of BPP’s School of Nursing.
What you’ll be doing
- Enhancing the portfolio delivery and growth by working with current partners and contributing to the successful outcomes of new Tender opportunities
- Deputising for the Dean when required
- Overseeing the smooth running of Nursing Programmes
- Ensuring all quality monitoring and continuous improvement activity is in line with BPP’s General Academic Regulations and policies
- Leading and acting on the analysis/quality indicators for programme quality and student performance
- Working closely with Award leaders to ensure timetables are up to date
- Attending various Board and Committee meetings
- Supporting staff with queries, student issues and course management issues
- Undertaking lecturing as appropriate
- Supporting academic marking and moderation when required
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate and build careers through education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
Find more about joining the BPP family here.
What we’re looking for
- Current NMC registration
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Senior Fellow / Fellow HEA
- A PHD (or be in the process of completing this)
- Experience in the completion of Module / Programme Reports
- Experience of curriculum implementation
- Experience in marking of work and preparation of results for Exam Boards
- Strong ability to prioritise, coordinate, people manage and influence
- Evidence of CPD
- Experience of writing research bids and presenting Tender plans
- Teaching qualification and expertise in designing modules and programmes
Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today at https://bpp-career.talent-soft.com/job/job-associate-dean-director-of-programmes-_348.aspx