The Department of Primary & Public Health is currently looking to appoint additional External Examiners to support our range of courses that are offered at level 6 and level 7:
• Specialist Community Public Health Nursing Course
• Midwifery (pre and post registration)
• Palliative Care
• Continued Professional Development (CPD)
• Prescribing portfolio
Our assessment panels are normally held on the Chelmsford campus.
Letters of application are invited, together with CV by Friday 21st February 2014.
In addition, confirmation should be sought that:
• The current employing HEI has a minimum of 5 FTE category A submissions in the current RAE with 50% of activity being recorded as greater than 2*
• The applicant has had no formal links with Anglia Ruskin in the last five years (nb: this does not include acting as an external panel member at approval events) and;
• That s/he is willing to work within a two-tier assessment system.
If further information is required in relation to the courses and modules within each position, please contact Melanie Bird on firstname.lastname@example.org (0845 196 4114).
Please address all written correspondence to:
Deputy Head of Department, Primary & Public Health
Faculty of Health, Social Care & Education
Anglia Ruskin University
2nd Floor William Harvey Building
Bishop Hall Road
Telephone Number: 0845 196 4114