The University of Hertfordshire is seeking to appoint a Module/Programme External Examiner to ensure that our assessment and academic standards are being met. The modules form part of the BSc (Hons) /MSc Midwifery & Women’s Health Post-registration Programme. Examples of the post qualifying modules requiring External Examiner review include:
- Maternal Perinatal Mental Health
- Complex Social issues in Maternity Care
- High Dependency Midwifery Care
- Examination of the Newborn
- Preparation for Professional Midwifery Advocate and Leadership
- External moderation of a range of assessments
- Submission of an annual report to the Dean of Academic Quality Assurance.
- Attendance at Assessment Boards.
- Advising on any proposed module modifications / new modules