Senior Lecturer/Lecturer in Department of Nursing (Full Time or Part time) 1 full time post
£39,324, rising annually to £48,327 for Senior Lecturer,
£33,943 rising annually to £37,075 for Lecturer
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join the Nursing team in Oxford to participate in the delivery and development of the newly revalidated nursing programmes, which sit within the Department of Nursing.
Secondment opportunities will be considered.
You will be responsible for:
- planning, teaching, assessing and evaluation of the nursing programmes
- delivering high quality student nurse education to students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels;
- supervising and supporting students within specified practice areas
- contributing to the development of nursing education
- contributing actively to the life and development of the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
You should have:
- a first level registration in nursing
- an education to Master’s degree level (L post), or doctoral level study (SL post)
- experience in clinical or educational leadership (SL post)
- good organisational skills
- evidence of teaching experience
- skills in interprofessional education or practice
Date for Interviews: 20th December 2016
Applications from suitably qualified applicants are welcomed and also from those who may be interested in a secondment opportunity.
For further information about these posts, please contact Juliet Bostwick, 01865 482601, Vicky MacArthur, 01865 482663, or Helen Walthall, 01865 482603, programme Leads for Nursing (Oxford)
*Please note: the successful applicant will need to be subject to a background disclosure check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) before any appointment can be confirmed.