This award is offered at both undergraduate and post-graduate levels.
All appointments are subject to the candidate meeting the University’s criteria for appointment. The appointment will be with effect from September 2017, and will be for a minimum period of four years.
The Role of External Examiner is to assure the quality of awards with respect to national standards. Key duties include:
• Advising module assessment boards on the content and standard of assessments
• Moderating samples of examination/essay scripts and other assessed materials
• Attending module assessment boards to approve pass lists and degree classifications
• Advising on academic misconduct and appeal cases
• Submitting an annual report to the University Quality Boards
Interested individuals should send their expressions of interest together with a full academic Curriculum Vita in the first instance to:
Academic Quality Lead
0208 209 4118