We are seeking to appoint an External Examiner for a suite of undergraduate modules that are part of the BSc Professional Practice programme based within the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health. The appointment will be for 4 years from December 2016 to December 2020.
We view the role of External Examiner as central to our quality assurance and enhancement procedures. You will assist in assuring that the standards across modules are appropriate and comparable with similar awards at other UK institutions, and that all assessments are carried out fairly.
We are looking for an external examiner to be responsible for a suite of cardiac care modules covering the following areas:
- Acute Cardiac Management
- Introduction to Critical Care Nursing
- Principles and Practice of Critical Care Nursing
- Enhancing the Delivery of Cardiac Care
- Inter-Professional Work-Based Learning (online)
Applicants will ideally:
- have a professional background in nursing and experience in cardiac care
- be working at the level of Senior Lecturer (or equivalent) or above
- be working within a Higher Education Institution
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit a CV by email to Sarah Wixon, firstname.lastname@example.org by 3 March or for further information about the role please contact Julie Sellars email@example.com / 02477655919.